Thursday, February 16, 2012

“Make a plan and make it happen.”


Pinned Image
http://pinterest.com/pin/131097039122478263/



Set a goal, set a reasonable time frame, take baby steps to get there, and make it happen.


There are so many projects I have going on, so many things I want to do, accomplish, try out, develop, improve etc and it always feels like there is just not enough time in the day to do it all.


From Interior Design portfolios, to website updates, to setting up meetings, social media, networking, starting a couple of businesses, going to the gym, and making time for yourself… how can you fit it all into your crazy schedule? … I literally work all night answering emails while I’m in bed (crazy I know.)



It is up to you to make things happen, you have the power to make a change for yourself and it’s up to you to drive yourself in that direction and do whatever you can to move forward.



I constantly make lists, plans, sketches, you name it, and some people may think it’s crazy but it has become a part of my everyday life. I love finding inspiration, learning new things, searching for cool websites, doing the daily tear outs from my stacks of magazines, and just surrounding myself with creative, fun, inspiring ideas and people. This has become a hobby of mine and it’s motivating. Seeing these items which motivate me around me each day reminds me to work on these goals, make a change, and make things happen. It’s about dreaming and developing who you are as a person.

Pinned Image
http://pinterest.com/pin/78461218477619373/

*Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment