Wednesday, February 15, 2012

“You won’t find the answers by looking at the stars, it’s a journey you’ll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must find your own destiny.”- Christopher Reeve

Recently I made the decision to make a career change to further my experience and knowledge and take my design skills to the next level. With any new endeavor, there are adjustments as well as challenges and that is exactly what I have been experiencing.



My mind has been on overload and the tasks which seemed so simple before have become more than I thought at times, I could handle. Each day I have to give myself a little push and look at situations with a new perspective. I have allowed myself to overcome certain challenges and embrace this opportunity in the interior design industry which I’ve been searching for quite some time now.


Pinned Image
http://pinterest.com/pin/233976143110220842/























Some things to keep in mind…

·                   Ask questions

·                   “Keep calm and carry on”

·                   Organize yourself

·                   Take a step back and look at the big picture.

·                   Be open-minded to learning new methods for   things which you may have been amazingly great at, which now are done differently and may have put you at the bottom of the pole. Don’t worry… it will only get better : )

Go Forward > > >

*Bethany




No comments:

Post a Comment